This is a Custom Burnt Bronze Cerekoted Shock Fork Set
Deviant Race 418507 Billet Shock Fork set for the 22-up Polaris Pro R and Turbo R with Live Valve Fox 3.0 shocks is an infinite upgrade to the cast shock fork that comes stock on the units. With the weight and suspension travel that the Pro R and Turbo R have, the types of terrain that you can conquer at speed unlike anything seen in the SXS world.
With that speed and suspension travel comes the inherent problem of overconfidence. That being said, our billet shock fork is made out of USA made 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum, designed in CAD by our in-house designers, then machined on our Mazak CNC 4 axis mill. This proprietary design utilizes the latest technology to assure you that the last thing on your Pro R that will leave you stuck on the track or in the desert is our Billet Shock Fork. Drive harder, go faster and get out and play with Deviant Race Parts.
- Burnt Bronze Cerekote
- Built for Fox 3.0 Live Valve X2 front Shocks
- Fits factory Walker Evans front shocks
- Made in the USA
- Built with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- No modifications required for installation
- Requires complete removal of shock, springs and factory fork to install
- Requires shock shaft holder tool to remove/install fork