Deviant 41301 Charge tubes for 2017-2019 Canam X3
Deviant Race Parts offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
What can you return?
- Most new, unopened, uninstalled, still factory sealed merchandise within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- EXCEPTIONS: Products shipped by truck freight, special orders, and some non-stocked items are all non-returnable. All Open-Box/Closeout items are sold AS-IS, and are not returnable.
- Used, damaged or altered items are non-returnable. No exceptions. Examples of non-returnable items: Customer modified parts (re-powder coated, re-painted, bent or modified in any way, scratched paint or powder coat, obviously installed and used items that have no manufacturers defect).
- Manufacturer defects and Warranty items: You are covered by our 100% replacement guarantee for defects or workmanship to the original owner with proof of purchase. If any of our parts are damaged (except finish) under normal operation of the vehicle, or are defective out of the box, contact us directly for any warranty questions or a replacement part.
- Warranties do not apply to: products damaged in an accident or by fire, weather, hazard or any other force majeure event. Products that have been installed on vehicles used for commercial operation, fleets, Governmental use, or damaged due to vehicle modifications outside of normal OEM specifications, such as competitive racing events.
- If you receive incorrect or mis-shipped items in error (Ooops! We messed up!), it is still up to you to notify us within 10 business days so we can get the correct items re-shipped in a timely manner. (Prices, parts and in-stock items change often so we apologize in advance, but we must insist you open your shipments as they are delivered to see if they are correct.) If you fail to notify us within this timeframe, you will have to follow the normal 30 day return policy. Mis-shipped or incorrect items are not our responsibility after 30 days.
- We are not responsible for damage claims when items are shipped to freight forwarding companies or other intermediaries and then forwarded on to another destination. The customer assumes all responsibility for the items they forward.
How do I return an item?
Have a return that you bought directly from us? Here are the steps to returning an item to us.
- Call in to get authorization. We will discuss options and get you an RMA number. (208) 719-0112 is our number so you don't have to try and find it.
- Prepare your package in the original packaging. If it gets damaged shipping it back, we cannot resale it without fixing it first. This will directly impact the refund amount. All Items are subject to a 15% Restock fee.
- If we messed up, we will email you a label and ship it free of charge. If you would like us to ship it on our account to save having to ship it to us, we can email you a label and deduct the shipping cost from the refund.
- Ship it to us! Please insure the package for the purchase price. Stuff does happen and it gets messy if one of the big three decide to play rugby with our package.
- Remember to track the package. If you email us the RMA number and Tracking info, we can keep it on record here to stay on top of things so your refund gets processed faster.
If you bought our product from one of our vendors: you will have to return it through them. They will call us, and get the proper information. Rest assured, we take pride in taking care of all of our customers, returning the product through them will allow everyone to keep the books straight. If you are having issues returning a product to one of our vendors, by all means give us a call. We will help get you taken care of.
Free shipping applies to all non-oversized orders over $100 to the lower 48 states. There are a few exceptions to this policy. Transmissions, Traction Bars, Tailgate Protectors, and other oversized Items are not included. We have implement a cost effective flat rate shipping on those items so you are not hit with the typical UPS/FedEx prices for large packages. If you live outside of the lower 48 states (i.e. Alaska, Hawaii), you will be contacted by one of our representatives to go over options for shipping after your order is placed. We try to provide the lowest possible prices to ship the products you want outside of the lower 48 states, so feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote before you place your order. Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm PST. If you contact us during the hours outside of that, we will get back to you the next business day.
Deviant 41301 Charge tubes for 2017-2019 Canam X3
Our five-layer silicone charge tube provides a much higher flowing transition from the turbo outlet to the engine intake. We also add provisions for a blow valve off of your choosing to eliminate harmful turbo compressor surge. X3's do not have this from the factory, so it is a great addition to anyone with any added power to their side by side.
- 5 Layer Silicone construction
- Blow Off Valve Ready
- Added Boost reference port
- High quality stainless t-bolt clamps