Deviant 42502 High Clearance Lower Control Arms for Maverick X3 72"
The factory lower control arms on 72" X3's are extremely weak. They are bent factory to clear the frame under full compression of the suspension creating a perfect spot for the well-known buckling that these arms do.
The Deviant High Clearance lower control arms gain you an added 2" of ground clearance, fabricated from 1.25", .120" wall DOM tubing, and are braced to increase strength. The ball joint block is machined from a solid block of 1018 steel and all Mig welded together by hand.
- Fits 2017-2020 | 72" wide X3's
- Added 2" of ground clearance
- 1.25" .120" Wall DOM Tubing
- Billet steel CNC machined ball joint block
- Hand Mig welded
- Gloss black powder coat finish